Here are some tips for Controlling the leaf miners:
|LEAF MINERS LIFE CYCLE|
• Pick off and destroy any affected leaves and leaf miner larvae.
• Grow your veggies organically, without the use of sprays or chemicals that could upset the balance of beneficial predator insects, since leaf miners can be largely controlled by natural predators.
• Keep your plants healthy and well watered, so they can recover from the infestation (and the necessary leaf-plucking).
• Keep your garden clean and free of weeds or debris that can harbor insects and diseases.
• Neem spray in regular interval may control this problem.
Sources: various internet sites and books