Wednesday 30 September 2015

DIY Kit News

As per the information collected from the Officer, Horticulture Department TN Govt., there is no confirmed order from the government regarding issue of DIY Kit and the procedure. I will update on this issue next week I.e. 1st week of Oct. 2015


Date: 30-11-2015

DIY Kit is being issued at Gov horticulture department office, Madhavaram milk colony, Madhavaram

Contents of one kit worth Rs 500.

1.  GROW BAG WITH COCOPEAT 2 KG BLOCK -6 NOS. 
2. SEEDS BHENDIARAKEERAI.MULAIKEERAI. SEDI AVARAI. RADDISH. PALAK KEERAI. CORIANDER )
3. AZOSPIRILLUM 200GM. 
4. PHOSPHOBACTEREA 200 GM
5. PSEUDOMUNAS 100GM. 
6. TROCODERMAVIRIDI 100GM
7.  WATER SOLUBLEFERTILIZER 1 KG. 
8. NEEM OIL 100 ML. 
9. PAMPHLET 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Murali,
    I need a kit to garden at my home in Nagapattinam District. I have applied in the tnhorticulture website for the DIY kit but no response till now.

    Please help me to get the DYI anywhere from TN. My Email sundar4eee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete